Please click on each option for more information
Private meetings at agreed upon location, tailored to suite your specific needs. Whether all you want is to take better pictures of your friends and family, or if you're hoping to make photography a profession, I can help.
Just bought a fancy new camera and have no idea what to do with it? Take my class! This is open to all skill/experience levels. I'll show you how to use the functions of your camera to take better pictures. We'll cover what the different settings on your camera control, and how and when to use them. Some posing, lighting, and composition pointers, as well as how to capture action shots at sporting events, etc.
I offer this class upon request at any time of the year.
How to enroll
Option 1: Attend a class
1. Contact me to request the class.
2. I'll come up with a few potential dates, and send out an invitation to others interested.
3. Once 3 students are confirmed on a specific date, I'll send out a confirmation and a link to pay for enrollment.
4. We meet for class, learn lots of stuff, and have a super fun time!
Option 2: Host a class at your location
1. Gather a group of 3-15 friends interested in taking this class.
2. Contact me with a few potential dates of your class.
3. Once a date is confirmed, I'll send you the information to pass along to your invited guests.
4. When at least 3 students are enrolled, the class is on!